Ceros provides you and your client with clear, concise, easy-to-follow statements branded with your logo,
email address, website, and phone number. You can also include custom messaging in your statements.
Each statement is comprised of three sections:
The Snapshot Section:
The Snapshot Section:
Provides summary-level information about your account, including portfolio value, account activity and realized gain (loss) or closed lot gain (loss).
Presents you and your client with a quick, easy to read review of their portfolio value and account activity for the current month, prior period and year-to-date.
Gives you in-depth account information, including specific positions grouped by investment type and account activity at the transaction level.
The Detail Section:
The quarterly, or if you prefer, monthly statement details all security positions, dividends and transactions in the account. Some of the information provided in this statement includes:
- Positions grouped by investment type
- Current period transaction activity
- Detailed information about investments
- Cash management activity, including checking and debit card transactions, when applicable
- Realized and Unrealized Gain (Loss) information at summary and lot levels. For retirement accounts, Closed and Open Lot Gain/Loss information will be displayed for easier tax preparation.
The Summary Section:
Annual Statements provide details on all account activity and positions for the previous year, in a single place. This highly detailed, comprehensive view includes:
- A year-end summary that includes Portfolio Allocation
- Total portfolio value with positions grouped by investment type, as of December 31st
- Transaction activity for the entire year
- Overview of cash management activity including checking and debit card transactions, when applicable
- Realized and Unrealized Gain (Loss) information at summary and lot levels. For retirement accounts, Closed and Open Lot Gain/Loss information will be displayed, for easier tax preparation.
Most advisors opt to receive their statements electronically, providing them with the fastest, most efficient means to keep their clients informed.